Restore corrupted databases and the vital data they contain with a recovery tool built specifically for Microsoft Works Spreadsheet files. SecureRecovery for Works Spreadsheet is one of the few consumer-operated recovery utilities available for Microsoft Works files, and it offers unmatched reliability with powerful repair algorithms.
SecureRecovery for Works Spreadsheet provides recovery results with a set of powerful features, including:
- Full Support for Microsoft Works 9.0 and All Versions of Works 8, 7, 6 and 5
- Recovers Text and Formatting
- Recovers All Available Numeric Fields
- Recovers Available Formulas
- User-Friendly Interface
- Easy Install/Uninstall Processes
- Evaluate the File Damage With a Free Demo
The demo version of SecureRecovery for Works Spreadsheet measures the full range of damage to your file. The results of the demo operation will display all recoverable data. While most repairable cells will display demo text, this tool fully recovers a sample of cells with original data intact.
SecureRecovery for Works Spreadsheet is a reliable source for data recovery, but it does not recover the following items from damaged files:
- OLE Objects
SecureRecovery for Works Spreadsheet requires that systems meet these requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server or 2003 Server
- RAM: 256 - 1024 (Exact Requirements Vary)
- Hard Disk: 10 MB or Greater Free Space
- Display Resolution: 640 x 480 or Higher With 256 Colors
Reliable Data Recovery for Works Spreadsheet Files:
The most secure data recovery operation is one that you complete yourself. SecureRecovery for Works Spreadsheet makes this possible with a powerful repair tool that is light enough for most Windows computers. To restore data locked away in a damaged Works spreadsheet, order a copy of SecureRecovery for Works Spreadsheet.