Second Keyboard Lite is the keyboard just for you. You can add extra features that are flexible and can be customized to suit your purpose.
** General Keyboard **
- This keyboard is a QWERTY keyboard for entering letters, numbers, or symbols.
- You can change the background color or image, key-top color and font.
** Customizable HTML keyboard **
Using the dialog panel on your iPhone/iPad
- Graphical User Interface(GUI) can be used to change the keyboard appearance such as a color, background image or key-top font.
Editing Source Files on your iPhone/iPad
You can create elaborate keyboards by editing the HTML that defines the keyboard!
** The following descriptions are about the functionalities provided in In-App-Purchases **
Editing Source Files on your desktop/laptop
- It is difficult to edit the file on a small device such as an iPhone. It is easier and more efficient to edit it on a desktop/laptop with a HTML authoring tool or helper tool such as Safari Web Inspector.
Using iCloud integration feature
- You can send and load your keyboards via iCloud Drive using iCloud integration. You send your keyboards to iCloud then edit your keyboards on desktop/laptop using any tools you are familiar with. After changing the files, load editing version from iCloud, and use it on your iPhone/iPad. This operation is very smooth.
Using Export/Import feature
- You can export all the files composing a keyboard using Export command. After changing the files, you can import them to Second Keyboard using Import command.
Before buying these features, you can try them for free with one keyboard, but only one!
Using these extra features, you can have heaps of options to create an original keyboard with HTML, limited only by your imagination!
- This keyboard is for searching for a word: for e.g. Technical terminology that you have already registered. With "Glossary Keyboard", you can search registered word lists and input them by selection.
- You input some string using the keyboard. Words containing the input string are displayed at the top of the keyboard. When you tap one of them, the word is entered.
- You can change registered word lists.