Hop on board the wheel of the seasons! Through this adorable game aimed for children aged 3 and more, practice and advance essential basic concepts of early learning. As the seasons change, your child will learn Visual Perception concepts such as size, colour, orientation and shapes, early math concept such as counting and sequencing, and higher skills such as categorical thinking and task persistence.
Seasons beautifully illustrated environments allow your child to explore common weather conditions typical for each season, the characteristics of weather conditions, and the types of clothing needed for each season.
- Easy and intuitive: Toddlers can play this game independently.
- No stress or time limits.
- Safe environment for your kids (girls & boys). Ads free and No pop ups.
- Enjoyable and educational.
- Practice visual perception concepts.
- Establish Motor skills such as Hand-eye coordination.
- Practice Visual Attention.
- Explore the unique characteristics of each season.
- Early math concepts such as counting and sequencing.
- Advance categorical thinking.
- Practice task persistence.
The game consists of 12 engaging boards .The boards were CAREFULLY CHOSEN in order to practice and advance early learning concepts and skills. Your child will visit many different unique environments that spark the curiosity and imagination and make learning a fun experience.
Cleaning up the park from autumn leaves by MATCHING to SILHOUETTES
COUNT TO 4 and prepare the pumpkin booth for to halloween.
Storing food to the winter by SHAPE and SIZE.
Build snowmen by SORTING according to SIZE.
MATCH SHAPES and Help the deer and bear get home
Get warm by the fireplace and MATCH POLYCUBES
COUNT TO 5 and plant a vegetable garden.
play with butterflies and find the ODD ONE OUT
Set up a picnic blanket using CATEGORICAL THINKING
DRESS up the deer at the beach by finding the ODD ONE OUT
COUNT and SEQUENCE objects at the beach
Practice visual memory and CATEGORICAL THINKING in a beautiful day at the beach
At ToyaTap we are dedicated to creating high quality learning experiences that children and parents can enjoy together.
We hope you and your child will enjoy playing this game as much as we enjoyed creating it!