Seal Report is an open and powerful database reporting tool. It offers a complete framework for producing every day reports from any database.
The product focuses on an easy installation and report design: Once setup, reports can be built and published in a minute.
Seal Report is an Open Source for the Microsoft .Net Framework entirely written in C#.
- Dynamic SQL sources: Use either your SQL or let the Seal engine build dynamically the SQL used to query your database.
- Native Pivot Tables: Simply drag and drop elements directly in a pivot table (Cross Tab) and display them in your report.
- HTML5 Charts and Microsoft Charts: Define and display Chart Series in two mouse clicks.
- HTML5 Rendering using Razor engine: Use the power of HTML5 in the report result (Tabs, Tables sorting and filtering). Customize your report presentation in HTML with the Razor engine parsing.
- Web Report Server: Publish your reports on the web (requires Internet Information Server 7 or 8 with MVC4).
- Task Scheduler: Schedule your report executions and generate results in folders or send them by emails ((integrated with the Windows Tasks Scheduler).
- Low TCO (total cost of ownership): The product is designed for minimal ongoing maintenance.
What's new in version 1.8
No SQL Data Sources are available
ReleaseAugust 18, 2015
Date AddedAugust 18, 2015
Operating SystemsWindows 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP
Additional Requirements.Net Framework 4.0, Database OleDB or ODBC Drivers