The retrospective is the most important event within the Scrum framework. The sprint retrospective meeting is held at the end of each sprint. It is time-boxed and is attended by all the development team members, QA, the Scrum Master and the Product Owner.
Take a look, it's an exceptionally helpful & reliable tool. It makes your life so much easier.
* Clean & Simple Design.
* Easy & Single handed Interface.
* Capture Sprint Retrospective Data.
* Export the data in an organised way via E-mail.
* Big visuals & text helps, specially when running the Retro (1.1).
* Can use mic to speak and get the data/event logged (1.1).
* The data is safe and secure even when the phone dies on you or the app is closed accidentally.
* You are in control to export and clear the sprint retro data.
* Supports iOS 9 & above iPhones & iPads
How It Works:
* Enter Project Name and Sprint Number.
* Log (speak or type) the sprint retro data (Good, Bad, Action Items)
* Export the whole retro in organized way.
* Email it to yourself or to the team right from the app.
The Agile Retrospective can be thought of as a "lessons learned" meeting and is team-driven!
The team is prepared to answer the following questions:
What worked well for us? - Good
What did not work well for us? - Bad
What actions can we take to improve going forward? - Action.
- Driven by a team of young scrum masters. Happy Retros !!!
Note: The purpose of the sprint retrospective meeting is for the development team to discuss what went well during the just completed sprint and what did not. At this meeting, each team member should first answer those two questions as it pertains to him or her. The ScrumMaster should write down in summary form what their answers were. It is not the ScrumMasters role to provide answers to things that did not go well, but rather to help the development team find better ways for the scrum process to work for them in upcoming sprints.