Screentaker is a small utility that makes creating nice screenshots for iOS apps easier by letting you apply effects to them.
Simply drop the screenshot on Screentaker or even capture a screenshot from the iOS Simulator and choose the desired device, orientation and effect. The app is smart enough to detect the device and orientation automatically.
You can also download and install effects other users have created or create your own effects.
- Capture from iOS Simulator
- Apply effects to your screenshots
- Download and install new effects
- Create your own effects
What's new in version 1.1.8
- Added support for the new iPhone (Only portrait-mode at the moment)
- Added a new effect for the iPhone 3G/S
ReleaseNovember 10, 2012
Date AddedNovember 10, 2012
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8