As technology becomes more and more integral to everything we do, it can sometimes distract us from the things that matter most to us. We believe technology should improve life, not distract from action launcher. Were committed to giving everyone the tools they need to develop their own sense of Screen Time Tracker - Wellbeing. So that life, not the technology in it, stays front and center.
Increase wellbeing how you spend time on your Android phone with Screen Time Tracker - digital wellbeing
You can get info about how you spend time on your phone, like how often you unlock it and how long you use each app. You can use that info to improve your Screen Time Tracker - Wellbeing. For example, you can set app timers and schedule display changes.
Building for a positive future of digital care:
- How frequently you use different apps
- How many notifications you receive
- How often you check your phone or unlock your device
Find out how much time you spend in apps
- Screen time: What apps you've had on screen and for how long
- actiondash: How often you've unlocked your phone and opened certain apps
- Notifications: How many notifications you've gotten and from which apps
Digital perspective : Limit how much time you spend in an app each day
- Set a daily limit with app and site timers for bem estar.
- If you want to limit the time you spend using certain apps or websites, you can set daily timers.
- When the timer runs out, the app or website is paused for the rest of the day.
Find out how much time you spend on websites
- Be Internet Awesome helps kids become smart, confident explorers online with the Interland game for kids, resources for parents, and robust curriculum for teachers.
Limit how much time you spend on a website each day
- Switch off work, Turn off your work profile with one tap to pause work apps and their notifications in digital badging system.
- Schedule changes to get ready for digital badging system.
- Pause distracting apps and stay focused. With a single tap, Focus mode pauses apps that youve selected to minimize distractions
Manage apps and improve wellbeing
- screen time app, track screen time and screen time solution.
- See how much time your kids spend on their favorite apps with weekly or monthly activity reports.
- When you run out of time, the app closes and its icon dims.
Screen Time lock
- Customize notifications, Change notification settings for your Android device or just for specific apps.
- Myknock, You decide which alerts you see, what they look like, and how often you see them.
- Snooze notifications, Temporarily hide individual or groups of notifications by hitting snooze.
- Scheduled digest, Now you can get all of your YouTube push notifications bundled into a single notification each day and choose when you get it.
- Notification quiet hours: By default, all sounds and vibrations from the app are disabled between 10 pm and 8 am. You can customize the start and end times to ensure that notifications from the app are sent silently to your phone during a specified time each day.
Get a view of your daily digital perspective.
The first step toward Screen Time Tracker - Wellbeing is often understanding more about how you interact with technology in the first place. The dashboard gives you a daily view of how often you check your phone and how frequently you use different apps.
Androids Screen Time Tracker - Wellbeing tools give you a daily view of how often you check your phone and how frequently you use different apps. You can then set limits with daily app timers, and unplug at night with features like Wind Down.
See a complete picture of your digital perspective and disconnect when you want to.