If your phone has been stolen, or you have been forced to open your phone against your will.
Screen Safe Lock - this is what you need.
This application will keep you safe by deleting your chat conversations,
SMS, pictures, and files you don't want anyone to see by providing two
Passwords/PINS/Patterns to unlock the screen, one for normal unlock and
one for safe unlock which will do the procedures you have chosen earlier
to be done on safe unlock. Stay safe.
Notes on how to use (Strongly recommended):
- Go to your device security settings and set your screen lock setting
to (Slide to unlock).
- Set SSL (Screen Safe Lock) as your default launcher.
- On every reboot you have to select and start the android launcher
first, then reset SSL as your default launcher.
- Built-in file explorer to choose which files to delete.
- Built-in gallery to choose which pictures to delete.
- Quick unlock for password & PIN (unlock lock-screen without pressing
- Some features requires root access
How can you tell if an Android app is safe?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.