Screen mirroring for Samsung, LG & Roku is a reliable and very easy to use screen casting or streaming tool to help mirror iPhone or iPad screen to Samsung, LG & Roku TVs in high quality.
The application is perfect for
- Making presentation in a business meeting
- Cast photos & videos to Samsung, LG & Roku TVs
- Stream your favorite movies and apps on big Samsung, LG & Roku TVs
- Cast youtube, Vimeo, facebook, dailymotion, ... & any web videos to Samsung, LG & Roku TVs
Please notice that our screen mirroring app is not suitable for playing games on TV, because the normal delay time is from 5s to 6s. We are working hard to make it come true for gamers. We have Optimize Speed mode with 0s latency for Samsung and LG TV.
- No need to install any app on Samsung, LG & Roku TVs
- Mirror any application or games (for watching) wirelessly on your iPhone/iPad screen to your Samsung (without audio), LG & Roku TVs over your wifi network
- Streaming or casting photos, videos, music from your iPhone&iPad to Samsung, LG & Roku TVs
- Cast youtube, Vimeo, facebook, dailymotion, ... & any web videos to TVs
- No cables, no additional hardware, nothing else needed
How to start mirroring?
- Connect your iPhone/iPad and your Samsung, LG & Roku TV to the same wifi network
- Open the app and connect the app to your Samsung, LG & Roku TV
- Allow your TV connect to your iPhone/iPad
- Open the app and click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on Samsung, LG & Roku TV
- To stop mirroring click on top red bar of your iPhone
The app works best for iPhone 7 & above, iPad 3 & above, iOS 12 +.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription
- The pricing are $3.99 weekly with 3 days free trial, $11.99 monthly and $39.99 onetime lifetime
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription