This scientific calculator offers a number of useful features allowing you to carry out advanced calculations. Its simple and intuitive design makes it a pleasure to use. The calculator has all the functions that would be expected of a scientific calculator and a number of more advanced features too, including complex numbers and matrices.
The super fast algorithms allow the scrolling and zooming of 2D and 3D graphs in real time, using the touch sensitive screen.
Graph implicit equations in 2 and 3 dimensions. e.g. x+y+z=5.
Graph inequalities in 2 dimensions. e.g. 2x+5y<20.
Display up to 5 graphs on the same screen.
Active analysis of functions, for better graphing of 2D functions with singularity points. e.g. y=tan(x) or y=1/x.
The calculator is customizable allowing you to change the colors of the screen, background and all the individual buttons, allowing you to personalize its appearance.
The Scientific Calculator's features include:
- polar, spherical and cylindrical graphs.
- basic mathematics operators addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and powers.
- conversion between decimal and surd answers.
- indices and roots.
- logarithms base 10, e (natural logarithm) and n.
- trigonometric and hyperbolic functions and their inverses.
- complex numbers can be entered and displayed in polar or component form.
- all valid functions work with complex numbers, including trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions, when set to radians.
- calculate the determinant, inverse and transpose of a matrix.
- numerical integration and differentiation.
- 26 scientific constants.
- unit conversions.
- factorials, combinations and permutations.
- degrees, minutes, seconds, radians and gradians conversions.
- fractions and percentages.
- absolute function.
- previous 10 calculations stored and re-editable.
- last answer key (ANS) and five separate memories.
- random number generators including normal, poisson and binomial as well as uniform distributions.
- probability distribution calculator for normal, poisson, binomial, student-t, F, chi-squared, exponential and geometric distributions.
- user definable decimal marker (point or comma).
- automatic, scientific or engineering output.
- optional thousands separator. Choose between space or comma / point (depends on decimal marker).
- variable precision up to 15 significant figures.
- scrollable screen allowing arbitrarily long calculations to be entered and edited.