Fun game where you are the maximum power to give the wise answers that your community needs. Your answers should be consistent with the alternative pedagogy. But be careful! The community may end up rebelling, do not lose your popularity.
Do you want to play this creative game? You are a member of the Management Team and you can give an audience to parents, teachers and students.
Discover based on the questions you ask and the result you get with your answers, what are the concepts that all children could enjoy in a respectful education.
Did you know that there is an alternative school education? An education based on deep respect for the child, where the goal is to give him the space and all the facilities for his correct development in all facets as a person.
This education seeks to empower each child's talents and self from what they are, not from what society wants them to be.
This pedagogy gives the same importance to the contents as to the processes to arrive.
It is a pedagogy that seeks to educate the child's globality, balancing all their capacities, their potentialities and their will, respecting their evolutionary stages.
Among some concepts is:
- Do not rush children: In these alternative schools let the children are children, respect their rhythm, without encumbering them with knowledge or demanding cognitive skills ahead of time. They are allowed to be children.
- Natural toys: In alternative schools toys are natural, non-toxic, and simple, which promotes and greatly stimulates the imaginative work of children.
- Early childhood imitation learning: From toys to the work of teachers in a alternative school Kindergarten, children can imitate and learn to appreciate the value of real life skills.
- It promotes beauty, simplicity, order, harmony, rhythm, peace...
- It gives great value to art, crafts, music, theater ... From primary you learn to play various instruments, also to knit or knit, woodwork or all artistic techniques, and even learn Two foreign languages, the first years with exclusively oral methodology.
The main objective is to stimulate the potential of children with adult guidance, but in a non-managerial environment. This model divides children by stages, for which they propose different educational activities.
Until the child is 7 years old, education focuses solely on play and discovery. At this stage both parents and teachers have the mission of creating an environment that encourages learning, free play and imitation. During these years the child should only discover his environment and learn to master his motor skills.
This stage, which extends from 7 to 14 years, focuses on enhancing the imagination of children. In fact, this method gives a leading role to the imagination because it assumes that this ability is central so that children can develop their intelligence and appropriate knowledge. To promote it, it is mainly used for artistic activities.
Adolescence and youth:
This stage begins at age 14 and lasts until age 21. During this period adolescents and young people receive subjects that allow them to expand their knowledge of their reality and environment.
Do you want to play this creative game? You are the Director and you can give an audience to parents, teachers and students.
Decide wisely to make your community a prosperous place.
Download the application and discover the concepts that govern an alternative School.