Schdlr, (pronounced Scheduler) is a free and simple calendar app that helps you manage and share events/tasks with communities.
It comes with a simple user interface that works both offline and online. No more missing out on events.
Organize your events by creating schedules and people will easily follow your schedules.
A Schedule could be a meetup group, daily plan, school timetable e.t.c
Some features include:
* Follow schedules to get their latest events
* Create recurring events
* Find nearby events and make plans to meet up with friends
* Get an offline reminder before an event
* Interact with events participants by adding your own comments to events
* Share files with participants
* Get notified when an event is scheduled or updated
* Get notified when friends bookmark your events and follow your schedules
* Sync with Google calendar
Camera: This is used to attach images to events, schedules and user profile
Location: This is used to tag location on schedule to make it visible in the current city
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their event comment
Need help? Please talk to us: firstname.lastname@example.org