1) Market Watch:It allows users to configure scrips/contracts and get quotes for multiple market segments under a single market watch. Users are allowed to create multiple market watch profiles with scrips of various market segments.
2) Best Five: This option displays real time market depth of securities and contracts. In the new Savashare Mobile Trading Platform, users can view Best Five directly from market watch itself for selected scrip.
3) Order Book: This window will provide users with details of the orders placed during the day. Details of each order can be individually viewed under details screen. Provision for the users to define the default display of Orders only in pending status or all orders is available. Users will be able to modify and cancel pending orders using the Order Book.
4) Trade Book: This option provides users with details of the orders executed at the exchange along with the execution details such as traded quantity and traded price.
5) Net Position: This option provides users with position details of the user built across under various market segments. Users can filter on product type and validity (daily/expiry).