Santas coming to town early this Holiday season. You got to open your early Christmas gift from Santa. Dont worry itll be something you can use to help you get your grades up. Let Santa, Frosty, Rudolph, Elves and everyone in the North Pole be your guide to an advance learning for graders.
With a variety of carefully designed activities to choose from, your first grader will surely enjoy studying as much as playing and riding the sleigh in the cold winter snow. This unique learning tool teaches fractions, number sorting, games on sizes, familiarization of nouns, verbs and adjectives, contracted words, basic spelling, vocabulary through word bingo and naming of objects, basic math and many more! Parents can participate by being involved in coaching and monitoring how well their kids are doing in each of the activity.
Be at the top of your class by mastering all the activities in this app. Ho, ho, ho, what a fantastic time of learning! Let Santa and the gang motivate your first graders with positive encouragement that features professional narration, precise pronunciation and playful music.
Activities include are:
1. Fractions Choose the correct image of fractions. Which shows one third?
2. Number Sorting Arrange the numbers of ascending or descending order.
3. Size Games Arrange the sizes from smallest to biggest.
4. Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives Practice on words by identifying which are nouns, verbs or adjectives
5. Contractions Choose the correct words to join that makes up the contracted word.
6. Spelling Drag the letters to spell the word correctly.
7. Math Bingo Find the correct answer to the equation within the bingo board.
8. Line Draw a line to its name it may be animals, colors, shapes, letters or objects
9. Word Bingo Be familiarized with simple words and sight words by searching the spoken word within the bingo board
10. Counting in order Count out loud in order by twos, fours, fives or tens
11. Alphabet and vowels Pop the alphabet or vowels in order
12. Addition and Subtraction Complete the simple addition or subtraction equation
1. Clear and precise pronunciation of words
2. High quality graphics, kid-friendly interface and 12 fun educational games
3. Adorable cowboy kid character that will cheer on and guide all throughout the game play
4. Reinforces correct learning with animation for correct answers and gentle redirection for incorrect ones
5. Monitor your kids progress with the leader board.
This Santa First Grade Games is free game for first graders is perfect to those who want to practice and master basic math, simple words, grammar and vocabulary. Help your kids develop analytical thinking through a variety of activities in this game that will help them with the basics of first grade. Its a great tool for parents to get involved in their kids studies.
For the parents:
Does not contain links to social networking sites or to the internet that are not protected by a parent lock.
Contains a limited amount of free content with an in-app purchase to unlock all games.
For the parents, do join our community and tell us what you think or your comments and feedback. We truly appreciate anything you can give us.
Like our Facebook Page, http://www.facebook.com/FamilyPlayApps, and get the latest updates, contests and some freebies.
You can also follow us on Twitter, @FamilyPlayApps, to get the latest news and new apps from Family Play.
If the sound is not working, make sure the mute is turned off, then turn up the volume and the sound will work.
Contact us with any questions or comments: email@example.com
We Value Your Feedback
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do like our app, please take a minute to rate and write a great review.