1. Citizens Screening Application
2. Screening on travel history, contact history, illness (like Fever, Cough, Respiratory Infection etc.), additional symptoms (like Loss or diminished sense of Smell, Sore throat, Persistent pain and pressure in chest etc.)
3. Captures history of comorbidity (like Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Heart/Kidney/Lung Disease, Asthma etc.)
4. The app is specially featured to capture the location of a citizen during screening. Such location details are geo-tagged (in maps) to identify the emerging alert zones, on real-time.
5. The app also facilitates in identifying the geographical areas having SARI (Severe Acute Respiratory Infection) symptoms and/or ILI (Influenza like illness) cases and would help in taking timely decision by the health functionaries.
6. Health functionaries (ANMs, ASHAs) are using this application for door to door citizens screening and upload the data in central server of Health & Family Welfare Department, GoWB.
7. The Android version of the app is available in the portal of Health & Family Welfare Department, GoWB (wbhealth.gov.in)