After the first episode, Sam is back with news adventures.
In this episode, Sam shows courage, tenacity and audacity.
He skateboards, thinks he's a superhero and defies the aliens and monsters.
He transforms the daily celebration in carnival and show.
Sam knows how to be sensitive in looking the sunset and he knows to be annoying when he growls during long time.
Sam made the children laugh and their parents smile, who see him as their dear children.
"Sam is not afraid of anything" is:
- 20 beautiful scenes and a drawing to do,
- A story written and illustrated by Sophie Jansem,
- Many interactions on each page
- Original music composed by Raphael Elig
- A simple interface suitable for very young children
The application is available in 3 languages:
English, French and Russian
Videos, photos and information:
The first episode "The world of Sam" is already available on store.
Author: Sophie Jansem
Director: Avant-Got Studios