By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E85386_01/infoportal/ebs-EULA-Android.html.
With Oracle Mobile Sales Orders for Oracle E-Business Suite, users can view the latest customer sales order status and take action on the go.
- View orders via my customers list
- Search orders by key attributes (customer, customer PO number, quote number, order number, status, and product)
- View order and line details (customer, product, pricing, holds, shipping, invoice)
- Monitor shipment alerts for holds and back orders
- Collaborate in transaction context with device features such as email, phone, and text
Oracle Mobile Sales Orders for Oracle E-Business Suite is compatible with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 and 12.2.3 and above. To use this app, you must be a user of Oracle Order Management, with mobile services configured on the server side by your administrator. For information on how to configure mobile services on the server and for app-specific information, see My Oracle Support Note 1641772.1 at https://support.oracle.com.
Note: Oracle Mobile Sales Orders for Oracle E-Business Suite is available in the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Canadian French, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.