SageFrame is a free, open source Content Management System (CMS) built on top of ASP.NET framework. A rigorous research and analysis has led to the development of SageFrame. The main objective behind the development was to provide a highly comprehensive management system that could help web developers and designers accomplish projects with ease and efficacy. From novice users to seasoned professionals, SageFrame caters to every developer group enabling them to build various purpose web sites and applications easily and effectively.
In addition to its easy user interface, site optimization features and page management system, SageFrame contains all other necessary ingredients required to give your site the added dynamism. Some of its key features include:
1. Modular architecture. On demand module integration and selection.
2. Highly customizable design. Layout design in SageFrame is XML based.
3. User friendly template manager and an online template editor.
4. Drag and drop widget feature.
5. User friendly as well as developer friendly URL management.
6. SEO friendly website management.
7. WYSIWYG editor.