STid Mobile ID is a mobile access control solution.
This app uses your smartphones Bluetooth Smart technology as an alternative to keys and contactless access badges.
STid Mobile ID offers user-friendly means of identification for easy access control:
- Badge Mode (touching the smartphone on the reader)
- Slide Mode (moving your hand close to the reader without getting your smartphone out)
- Tap Tap Mode (double-tapping your telephone in your pocket)
- Remote Mode (remotely controlling your access points)
- Hands-Free Mode (just walking towards the door)
The app is used to store and organize all your virtual access badges in a single virtual wallet.
The app is compatible with STid Architect Blue readers only.
Use the SECard RFID and Bluetooth programming kit to load your virtual SCBs into your app.
Use this app as soon as you have downloaded it, with the STid Mobile ID badge (CSN virtual badge), which is included free of charge.
For more information on the STid Mobile ID, please visit our website at www.stid.com.