The mobile app for the 54th Annual Meeting is designed to enhance the attendee experience by providing all the information about the Annual Meeting in one convenient location.
The App Includes:
- A detailed meeting agenda with the ability to create a personalized schedule and take notes during sessions
- Maps of the meeting space
- Speaker and Attendee Listings
- Abstracts & Handouts
- General Meeting Information
- An alert system for real-time updates from SRS including program changes, social event notifications and breaking news as it happens
- Session and Overall Meeting Evaluations
- Interactive Live Polls
- "Ask a Question" Feature
- the ability to ask questions in the app during sessions
The Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) Annual Meeting is a forum for the realization of the Society's mission and goals, to foster the optimal care of all patients with spinal deformities. Over 170 papers will be presented on an array of topics, including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, growing spine, kyphosis, adult deformity, trauma, neuromuscular scoliosis and tumors.