SQ4You release V1.2.0
This version is for SQ mixers running V1.2.* firmware.
SQ4You is a personal monitor mixing app for the SQ mixer giving you customised control of your own monitor mix on stage using an Android phone or tablet. It is for remote control of a mix (it does not pass audio). SQ4You connects to the SQ via a wireless router.
SQ4You allows you to :
- Choose any aux mix
- Assign which sources to control (Channels, FX returns, Groups)
- View channels numbers, names and meters
- Assign up to 4 groups of sources to level trim wheels
- Create a 'Me' group for quick control of your own channels
- Name each group
- Control the mix master level and mute
- Control the mix master PEQ, Graphic EQ and Compressor
- Control the mix send levels and pan
- Lock the mix and/or processing to prevent user error
An Allen & Heath SQ mixing console with a wireless router (wireless access point) connected to its Network port.
The SQ mixer firmware and SQ4You app must share the same major release version but maintenance version numbers do not need to be identical, for example SQ4You V1.2.0 is compatible with SQ firmware V1.2.1.
Refer to the Allen & Heath web site for more information and to download the latest SQ mixer firmware.