SMV Audio Editor Free* will help you to edit and record audio files on your android device.
- basic editing operations (cut/copy/paste/trim);
- merging audio files;
- mixing audio files;
- splitting an audio file to parts by markers in the editor timeline and exporting it to separate files;
- audio recoding with autosplitting to parts and saving to different audio formats (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, PCM-Wave);
- applying some filters and effects to your audio (graphic equalizer, phaser, flanger, pitch shifter, reverb, lowpass and highpass filter etc.);
- downmixing multichannel audio to stereo or mono;
- converting mono to stereo;
- stereo enhancing;
- changing the speed and tempo of audio;
- noise reduction and DC-offset correction tools;
- audio tag editor.
The application has a convenient file manager and intuitive user interface.
Supported input audio data:
- bit depth: 8-32 bits audio;
- sample rate: 8-48 kHz;
- number of channels: 1-8
Supported input audio file formats: PCM-Wave, MP3, AIFF (without compression), AAC/HE-AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Opus, AC3, AMR, MPC.
Supported output audio file formats: PCM-Wave, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, MP3.
*This free version has all the features of the full version but duration of saving audio files cannot be more than 5 minutes. Also the free version contains advertisements.