This is the Simple Mobile application used to send messages through the mobile. This application can store the contact details which will be useful in retrieving details. Another plus point is that we can directly import the contacts from Database, Excel file or from Access file (.xlxs). We can send a single message or a bulk of messages at a single click.
The main Advantage of this application over other Internet based application is that Internet based Application can not send messages on the mobile having DO NOT DISTURB service activated, but Our Application can easily send messages on the Same Mobile No.
These are some requirements before installing this application.
.Net framework 4.0
Mobile drivers (Ex. If you have Nokia mobile then Nokia PC suit should be installed.)
After downloading this software follow following steps.
1. Run the Application.
2. Just click on the next button
3. Software will be installed at the specified path (c:\Progarm Files\Silverhawk Systems\SMS SetUp\). Don't change the path; otherwise you cannot import the contacts from database.
4. Complete the installation
After Installation we have to give Some Permissions to Folder to access data without Any Error. For that use the following steps.
1. Go to the root folder i.e. Silverhawk Systems (C:/Program Files/Silverhawk Systems)
2. Right Click on folder, and go to properties of folder.
3. Click on Security tab
4. In Group and Users section Select Users and click on Edit button.
Copyright 2013, Silverhawk Systems and Software Technologies Pvt Ltd.
5. Again in Group and Users Section select Users And then in Permissions for Users
Section Check the Full Control. Click on ok, Again on Ok.
For using this Application First you have to Connect You Mobile to Computer via Serial
or USB port. And run application, select Connection Setup tab and Click on Get COM
Port List. If your mobile Drivers are successfully installed then automatically COM port
list including your mobile name will be appear, otherwise drivers are not installed
Select Your Mobile COM Port Connection will be set automatically..
If you importing contacts from Excel File you must have to specify the column name in
first row and 2nd column must be Contact Numbers.
Now you are free to use this application.