The Work at Height Regulations 2005 requires records of weekly scaffold inspections by a qualified person. The records are a legal requirement on the scaffold user/ hirer. Streamlining the process of inspecting and decommissioning scaffolding structures with a new inspection smartphone app based upon the latest cloud technology makes recording inspections and sharing reports simple.
SMART Scaffolders inspection app:
* Automatically uploads a record of each inspection to the cloud
* Works both online and offline
* Captures customer signatures on site using the device
* Allows you to raise unsafe scaffold reports
* Is simple to use on site, even capture photos of any defects
* Plan inspections in advance
* No need for paper forms
Save on paperwork
The time and effort it takes to scan, file and send out reports can be dramatically slashed as theres no need for paper forms. No more lost reports as everything is automatically saved in the
cloud on secure servers. Retrieving reports couldnt be simpler with our user friendly desktop web console should you need an old record.
Instant inspection reports
Not only can you set up the system so that each inspection is automatically emailed to your client, you also have instant access to the information. You can see which inspections are due, which inspections passed and which failed.