The SKYPASS Visa App provides secured one-touch access to instantly apply for and manage your SKYPASS Visa Card (1).
SKYPASS Visa Signature cardmembers experience these superior benefits:
30,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days(2)
2 Miles for every qualifying net $1 you spend on Korean Air tickets, gas station
and hotel purchases(3,4)
1 Mile for every $1 you spend on all other eligible net purchases(5)
2,000 Bonus miles at renewal(6)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law. The creditor and issuer of these cards is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and these cards are available to United States residents only.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn miles and benefits. Upon approval, refer to your Cardmember Agreement for additional information.
(1) Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use the Mobile app. Some mobile features may require additional online setup.
(2) Spend $3,000 in Net Purchases on your account within the first 90 days of account opening and earn 30,000 Bonus Miles. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. Bonus Miles will be credited to your account 6 to 8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement. Miles will be awarded to the primary cardmember account.
(3) Earn 2 miles for every $1 in Net Purchases on qualified Korean Air ticket purchases. Qualified purchases include Korean Air tickets where Korean Air is the merchant of record on your statement, such as tickets purchased through Korean Air ticket agents or koreanair.com. Your SKYPASS Visa Signature or Business card must be used to make the purchase in order to be eligible for Double Miles. Any cancellations or credits of Korean Air ticket purchases will offset future double miles earned through additional Korean Air ticket purchases. All Double Miles postings are at the discretion of Korean Air. For Double Miles discrepancies, please contact Korean Air Service Center at 1-800-438-5000.
(4) Earn 2 Miles for every $1 in qualifying Net Purchases during each billing cycle for transactions made directly with merchants who classify their business as a gas station or hotel company. Miles are earned on Net Purchases. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business or transactions and reserves the right to determine which Purchases will qualify and in which category.
(5) Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns.
(6) Allow 8 to 10 weeks after the annual fee is paid for your annual renewal Bonus Miles to be awarded to your SKYPASS account. Annual fee must be paid in the month it is due to be eligible for renewal Bonus Miles credit. Certain limitations and restrictions may apply.
Your privacy and security are important to U.S. Bank and we are committed to protecting your information. Learn more at www.usbank.com/privacy.