SDG Game enables all people to easily learn about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals - SDGs, invokes the importance of doing everything possible to achieve them and enables users to suggest solutions to achieve them.
The SDGs are the targets of the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development announced on 25-27 September 2015 at the United Nations, New York.
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals are all featured in the comprehensive game, enabling users to obtain a full education on the SDGs while having fun playing the game and taking the quiz.
Play the Game to have fun & learn.
Play the Quiz to test yourself.
Share to create SDG Awareness.
Engage virtual gold coins to collect cool and super power avatars. Win SDG Hearts with correct Quiz answers to win extra lives.
Learn SDG Facts & Goals that appear after a game to succeed with SDG Quiz. Play SDG Quiz when you are ready.
SDG Game players can suggest solutions to SDG challenges and when they do so, will receive an account in SDG.WORLD, the global network for the SDGs where members can share ideas and co-create solutions for achieving the SDGs.
The SDGs are:
1. No poverty in all its forms everywhere
2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts*
14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development