Smurf-kernel Config Editor is an app to allow users of smurf custom kernel to edit the values within the bundled config file in a user-friendly way.
1) Lightweight, small and quick
2) The default theme is dark UI, with support for AMOLED black
3) Intuitive and minimal user-interface for config values
4) Option to run a config-applying script to update everything according to your new classy config (needs root access)
5) Option to choose your own accent color! (Even black UI on black background, if you're into that, maybe perhaps?)
6) Option to represent the raw values with titles instead, for more readability and better expression for the Average Joe
7) Root access is completely OPTIONAL and is only used for running the config script
8) Needs only storage access permission, never connects to the internet. I respect your privacy.
9) The app is completely free and open-source! Did I mention I respect your privacy?
Source code: https://www.github.com/tanish2k09/SmurfConfigEditor