This application contains some useful information about the Saudi Council of Engineering, NCEES and Qiyas exams. The main objective of this application is to help students prepare Saudi Council of Engineering, NCEES and Qiyas exams through a variety of practice problems. The practice exams are divided into General Engineering and the Chemical Engineering sections.
The General Engineering section is comprised of following subjects
2. Probability and Statistics
3. Computer Literacy
4. Statics and Dynamics
7. Fluid Mechanics
8. Materials Science and Engineering
9. Electricity and Magnetism
10. Engineering Drawing
11. Engineering Economics
12. Project Management
14. General Skills
Whereas the Chemical Engineering section contains
2. Chemical Engineering Principles
4. Fluid Mechanics
5. Heat Transfer
6. Mass Transfer
7. Reaction Engineering
8. Process Control
9. Process Economics
10.Safety, Health and Environment
Copyrights and Disclaimer
1. Copyright and other rights relating to individual text, images, designs, photographs, etc., appearing in this app either belong to us or the original copyright holder or other rights holder. Individual text, images, designs, photographs, etc., appearing on this application are intended solely for educational purposes. We may at any time correct or change inaccuracies or misprints, or change or update content. We may stop or resume providing information without advance notice.
2. This application is provided free of cost by AIChE student chapter at King Abdulaziz University-Rabigh and the former bears no responsibility for the content for any damages sustained by users as a result of using the information.