Free from SAS Curriculum Pathways, the Spanish Video Library is designed for beginning-level Spanish language learners. Vocabulary words and phrases are presented in context by native speakers. Find additional materials, standards alignments, flash cards, and more at sascurriculumpathways.com/SVL.
Videos are designed to build mastery of the language, introducing and reinforcing Spanish vocabulary.
- Las estaciones. Watch and listen as native speakers discuss seasons and weather with questions such as Qu tiempo hace? and Cul es la estacin?
- Los das de la semana. Watch and listen as native speakers discuss the days of the week and answer the question Qu da es hoy?
- Los meses del ao. Watch and listen as native speakers discuss months of the year and the question En qu mes estamos?
- La casa. Watch and listen as native speakers discuss a typical home and the question Es su casa?
- La escuela. Watch and listen as native speakers discuss school with questions such as Dnde estoy? Es la sala de computacin?
- La gente. Watch and listen as native speakers discuss vocabulary related to people and individuals answering the question Quin es?
- La familia. Watch and listen as native speakers discuss vocabulary and phrases related to family and answer the question Quines son?
Please visit sascurriculumpathways.com/SVL to view alignments to your state standards.
Your feedback will help shape the next release of SAS Spanish Video Library. Please send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Spanish Video Library and other free resources, tools and apps from SAS Curriculum Pathways please visit sascurriculumpathways.com.
Your use of this Application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS Spanish Video Library, linked above. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the Application.