Shueishas Official Fashion Magazine App
S is Shueishas app for reading the digitized version of 12 of our fashion and lifestyle magazines! Further features are planned for release, including popular recipe books, bookazines, and special information and content optimized for mobile devices.
[Magazines for release: Scheduled release date]
- Womens magazines
Seventeen: 1st of every month
non-no: 20th of every month
MORE: 28th of every month
BAILA: 12th of every month
MAQUIA: 22rd of every month
SPUR: 23rd of every month
Marisol: 7th of every month
LEE: 7th of every month
eclat: 1st of every month
- Mens magazines
MENS NON-NO: 9th of every month
UOMO: 25th of every month
Myojo: 22th of every month
- Please be advised that the digitized versions may differ partially from the paper versions or may have some pages omitted or some photos masked.
- Digitized versions will not have samples or supplements.
- Digitized versions may not offer prizes.
- The app can be downloaded free, but you need to pay for the content and features.
- We recommend downloading magazine content via a Wi-Fi network.
- Create an account to synch up to four devices.
When you change to a new smartphone or mobile device, do not forget to log out of your account.
- Periods and prices
Each magazine offers one-month, three-month, and six-month subscription plans.
[Length and Price of subscriptions (one-month, three-month, and six-month)]
BAILA: 600 1,7003,200
SPUR: 600 1,7003,200
MENS NON-NO: 6001,6003,000
Simply check the prices by clicking the Subscription button for each magazine. Your subscription allows access to read only the digital magazine with which you have a contract, not to any other titles or more than one title with a contruct.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Email support
(c) Shueisha Inc.
(All rights reserved. Unauthorized reprints and/or reproduction of photos, illustrations, articles, and/or logos in this app are prohibited.)