RustControl is an RCON administration app for Rust, a game by Facepunch Studios. It allows you to administrate your server from your smartphone.
RustControl supports oxide and multiple plugins, check below to see which ones.
- Supports the default WebRCON protocol
- Save an unlimited amount of Rust servers
- Import and export RCON profiles
- Get insights in your server's performance and general status
- View graphs of your server's FPS, network traffic and memory usage
- Kick, Ban and Unban players
- Teleport players to other players
- Get in-depth information like IP address, time connected and Steam profile
- View the country of a player
- Sort players by name, ping or time connected
- Give multiple items at once, either to a player or to everyone.
- Save custom item lists to quickly give people kits
- Chat with the players on your server
- View chat history, so you can jump in a conversation
- BetterChat support
- Console with history
- Airdrop, patrol helicopter and more quick commands built in
- Save your favourite Rust commands for quick access
- Manage your server's description, title and header image
- Manage the size of animal and minicopter populations on your server
- Couple more variables and new ones are added on request!
RustControl is compatible with the following plugins:
- Better Chat (by LaserHydra)
- Better Say (by LaserHydra)
- Give (by Wulf)
- Coloured Names (by PsychoTea)
Extra functionality is available when using the following plugins:
- Godmode (by Wulf)
- BetterChat Mute (by LaserHydra)
- Economics (by Wulf)
Please note that when a plugin is not listed above it does not mean it will break the app. Also, support for new plugins is added on request.
- Scheduled commands
- Triggered commands
- Chat notifications for admin or other keywords
- Infinite chat and console history
- Teleport players to cordinates
- Other things, probably. You can give me suggestions with the feedback button in the app!
Which port should I use to connect to my server?
Usually the RCON port is your Rust server port +1 or +10. Ask your host for more information if both don't work.
I can't find a certain item in the item-list!
After a Rust update, it can take a day or two before new items are added. If the item still isn't in the list, you can contact me using the in-app feedback button.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Facepunch Studios, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.