Rust Alerts sends notifications to your phone when any of the following events happen in Rust:
- An enemy destroys a gate, wall, door, or structure that you own.
- Your tool cupboard lacks sufficient resources, or your base is decaying.
- Your tool cupboard is destroyed.
- Your auto turrets run out of ammo, or are destroyed.
- You are killed while sleeping.
- A trap that you set kills another player.
New alert types are constantly being added, and which alerts you receive are entirely customizable within the app.
The app is completely free, but upgrading to Rust Alerts Plus offers a few additional benefits:
- Alerts are received faster, without a 20-second delay.
- Raid alerts are unlimited, and are not limited to one per day.
- Receive more detailed alerts: all alerts show the names of the player who triggered them.
- If you're a server admin, you'll be able to send custom alerts to your users.
NOTE: Rust Alerts only works on Oxide-modded servers with Rust Alerts installed. To find a server which supports RustAlerts, filter the in-game server list with the tag "RustAlerts".
Disclaimer: This product is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, or sponsored by Facepunch Studios.