We present an electronic version of the most detailed and very popular road atlas of Russia and neighbouring countries, that has recently been reprinted for the eighth time. In this edition you will find all the kilometer posts, that are placed along the main highways, and lots of information you may need while on the road. This edition will be of much help when travelling in Russia, since the regional maps in navigators are of poor quality, and neither the mobile network, nor the Internet are always accessible on the road, and if they arethen its via expensive roaming.
For the first time we show each kilometer post, located along major roads! It will help you to find your location better than any navigator.
We have traveled more than 140,000 km to bring you the most recent and detailed information on roads in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia. The atlas also contains maps of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, Minsk, Vilnius, Riga, Nizhni Novgorod, Kazan, Rostov-on-Don, Volgograd, Samara, Perm, Ufa.
The atlas contains information on petrol and gas stations, parking lots, car services, hospitals, drugstores, restaurants & cafes, hotels, shops.
Table of distances, types of number plates and other useful information can also be found in this title.
Printed editions have something magical, something that does not exist in their electronic equivalents. They were created by living people, who labored over each centimeter of the map, they were not created by robots. We decided to combine these achievements of the print editions with the new possibilities of contemporary electronic platforms.
Our app is not intended as a replacement for GPS navigators, Apple Maps, GoogleMaps, YandexMaps, etc. This is why you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
Highlights of the app:
- You can work in off-line mode.
- You can navigate your way to any desired map section through the traditional index map or simply by turning pages.
- You have the ability to magnify individual parts of a map, search features and bookmark interesting pages.
- You have the ability to add your own information to the map (comments, addresses, telephone numbers including the ability to dial directly from within the app).
- When using the app in an online mode, you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
The advantages of the electronic version of the atlas:
- The maps are of as a high a quality as the paper editions but they are less expensive. Plus as you use them, they do not bend, tear or become lost at the most inopportune moment.
- The ease with which you can search, magnify and examine details, add notes and additional information utilizing the power and features of todays devices.
The quality and art of traditional paper maps is being replaced by much less attractive automated digital maps. Our app brings these excellent paper maps into the mobile age, helping to ensure they continue to provide you with both knowledge and enjoyment it would be a tragedy if they were relegated only to libraries, inaccessible to most people. We want to give a second life to paper maps. This app is for people who love good old printed maps and want to go with the times.