Track running stats, records routes with GPS in real time and allows you to reach your goals with detailed analysis and graphs. Leap running app tracks all key stats, distance, time, speed, calories burned, elevation, etc.
Training for a race or just running to burn calories? Leap mile tracker provides a variety of plans to meet different goals, which can help you stay motivated and get results. You can also get audio feedback from the voice coach.
Improve heart health with customized goal
American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that most adults should have at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise per week (or a combination of both) to keep the heart healthy.
Follow AHA's guidelines and based on your own conditions, we will help you set the most appropriate goal. This app can automatically calculate the progress of your goal based on your pace, makes your goal measurable and trackable.
Map your route - Record your routes with GPS. You can save your paths and share your route maps with friends.
Analyze every run - It monitors all your running stats in real time and analyzes them in graphs.
Match the same path - It records your same-route runs and shows the trends of your running performance over time.
Get audio feedback - Get audio feedback (duration, distance, calories, pace, etc) from the voice coach to take control of your training and improve your performance.
Compare your performance with stats at different distances and time periods.
Scientifically analyze your training patterns to improve your performance.
Clear and stylish graphic design.
For Different Fitness Goals
Whether you simply run or marathon training.
Whether you want to lose weight or keep fit.
Whether you are man or woman, old or young.
It's not only a running tracker, but also a distance tracker for running, mile tracker, calorie counter, mile counter, jogging app, weight loss apps.
Sync data to Apple Health
Subscription Terms and Details
- Get unlimited access to all features for USD $3.99/month, USD $9.99/year.
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.