UNIQUE REAL-TIME SOCIAL RUNNING AND EVENTS APP FOR OUTDOOR RUNNERS INCLUDING AMAZING APPLE WATCH APP
RunSocial GPS is the premier live running app for outdoor runners, enabling them not only to run together remotely, live but also with indoor runners using RunSocial, a mixed-reality video app for treadmills users as featured by CNN, Runners World, BBC, Wired, USA Today.
With RunSocial GPS you can see and run live with others wherever they are in the world, indoors or outdoors, using our live leaderboard. This shows the relative distance of other runners to you and whether they are running faster or slower than you in real time. Also create or join live running events for indoor and outdoor runners participating together.
RunSocial GPS also has wonderful Apple Watch app. The Watch extension allows you to easily view on your wrist your live run stats, including your Heart Rate, a live RunSocial leaderboard of other runners around the world, the ability to select one runner to run against from that list and to control your Playlists selected in RunSocial GPS iPhone app via app Settings / Sound.
* GPS tracking of all your outdoor runs
* All runs automatically added to your existing RunSocial account so all your runs are in one place
* Set up a live event with a few taps. A virtual 5k, 10k, or a full 26.2 marathon, you set the distance.
* Invite others with a link via email, SMS, webpost
* World wide countdown timer for all participants everyone, whether indoors or out, starts at the same time
* Live leaderboard inside the app (swipe left on your map screen)
* Tap on an individual runner to see their live stats
* Notifications sent to your locked screen to let you know when you passed someone (anywhere in the world) or someone passed you
* Select your favourite music playlist for your runs
* Share running data to your STRAVA and MapMyRun account
* Connect to Polar Bluetooth Stride Sensor or Milestone foot pods as alternative tracking data to GPS
* Integrated with the Apple Health app (option in Menu)
* Integrated with the Apple Watch to display your live stats, a live leaderboard and control of your music Playlists selected under Settings / Sound of your RunSocial GPS iPhone app.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.