*** Watch this YouTube video to get to know Run on Earth!! ****
**** Run on Earth now supports PAFERS enabled Bluetooth fitness machines! ****
Run on Earth is an exciting app that lets you enjoy the experience of exercising all over the world without ever needing to leave your home! Compatible on PAFERS enabled treadmills, exercise bikes, ellipticals and cycle trainers (with speed/cadence sensors), Run on Earth is packed with incredible features that provide an extraordinary home workout experience.
* PAFERS enabled fitness machines and equipment must be purchased separately.
** A data connection is needed at all times to use the map related features.
Run on Earth is integrated with Google Maps and lets you set routes around the world. The app uses elevation data provided by Google Maps and communicates with your fitness machine to simulate the real world conditions in terms of incline for treadmills and resistance for bikes and ellipticals (i.e. When going up a hill the incline of your treadmill and the resistance of your bike/elliptical will automatically increase). Now you can test your endurance with a realistic run in the challenging French Alps, or enjoy a leisurely pace along the famous beaches in Rio de Janeiro.
You can even use street view to see the sights just as if you were running down a real street. The lifelike experience makes it fun to set up runs all over the world and see things like the Colosseum in Rome, the beautiful coast line in Cape Town, or Central Park in New York.
**** Easily find and select routes around the world ****
- Use the new search feature to quickly find interesting and exciting places to exercise around the globe.
- The touch friendly design makes it easy to set up routes. Just tap on the places you want to start and end and the app will create a custom route for you.
- If you want to go down a certain street, past a park, or see a landmark, just tap on the place you want to go and the route will automatically be adjusted.
**** Integrated with Google Maps for 3 different map viewing modes ****
- The app communicates the map data to simulate real world conditions and will automatically adjust the incline/resistance levels for PAFERS enabled treadmills, exercise bikes and ellipticals.
- Street view lets you experience lifelike outdoor runs all over the world.
- Map view makes it easy to track your current location.
- Satellite view provides an excellent birds eye view of the roads and terrain you are going through.
**** Track important workout stats to accomplish goals ****
- Run on Earth tracks useful stats, including incline/resistance level, time elapsed, calories burned, km/miles traveled and speed.
- Set up a PAFERS ID so that you can save all your workout results and easily set goals and track performance.
- Multiple users can use the app to track and monitor their own results when signed in to their own PAFERS ID.
- Run on Earth Android version is optimised for Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7.
- Run on Earth Android version does not support SAMSUNG S4S5.
- This App is optimised to be used in the listed devices, but it also works in Android devices equipped with listed Android versions or superior, and Bluetooth 2.1 or superior, and 4.3" screen or superior.