With Rulebook you can:
* Search your entire library by keywords or phrases.
* Touch any word to highlight, take notes, copy, print, and/or bookmark any amount of text.
* Navigate easily from rule to rule by swiping the screen or jumping to the rule using the active table of contents feature.
* Keep multiple rules and authorities open at once and toggle easily back and forth between authorities with Rulebooks multitask function.
* Double tap anywhere in a rule to identify immediately what subsection of the rule you are viewing for easy citation.
* Jump directly to cited internal and external sources through active hyperlinks.
* Enjoy having all your content automatically kept up to date without losing any of your highlights, notes or bookmarks through Rulebooks proprietary update tool.
To watch a 90-second video highlighting some of these features search for "rulebook app video" in your internet browser and select "Rulebook App for Lawyers" from the list.
Custom versions of the Rulebook app are also available on an enterprise basis for law firms and other legal organizations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
New legal authorities are constantly being added to the Rulebook library. Like Rulebook on Facebook and/or follow @rulebookapp on Twitter to be informed when new books are added to the library and to stay abreast of special promotions and announcements. (Keep in mind that most new books are offered at no charge for a short time after being added to the library, so you will want to download them as soon as they are released.)
*The trademark and copyright in the Bluebook are jointly owned by the Columbia Law Review Association, Inc., the Harvard Law Review Association, the University of Pennsylvania Law Review, and The Yale Law Journal Company, Inc., used under license.