Rotarod Timer is a tool to assist you in capturing time data when running the rotarod assay.
The rotarod assay is a test used by neuroscientists in order to measure balance, motor coordination and general health status of the subject.
The RotaRod Timer (Free) app
-allows you to track the time of each lane individually.
- displays time in hours/minutes/seconds.
- also displays time in total seconds.
- protects from inadvertent button presses by disabling the lane button after time is captured.
- incorporates a Help view which gives detail instructions on using the timer.
- includes an About view which gives information on the rotarod assay itself.
For this who need a bit more, please take a look at our Pro version which includes..
- Night mode to help with capturing data in low light settings
- Time data for individual run sessions can be momentarily saved until all run sessions are complete.
- Future upgrades (free updates) will include the capability to send individual time data via email in an excel friendly format file (csv).
*** If you would like to see more app designed by scientist for scientist please consider purchasing the pro version.