RookuRemote: TV Remote Control is a universal TV remote control & mirroring app that enables you to easily control TV channels on your phone and iPad via WiFi.
This application is a great assistant when your physical remote control is missing or has run out of batteries and it can help you to control your TV smoothly after a simple pairing procedure.
• No setup is required. RookuRemote app automatically scans your local network to find your TV.
• Use your keyboard for quick text entries for channels like Netflix or Youtube
• Navigate easily with the touchpad navigation, just like a real remote stick
• Manage TV channels with this app, easily launch channels with one tap
• Mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to TV with low latency or with sound
• Cast your favorite photos and videos from albums to TV for free
RookuRemote Premium features:
• Touch Pad Navigation
• Advanced channel management
• Screen Mirroring to TV
• Power ON/OFF Roku TV
How to connect to TV:
1. Your TV must be connected to your home's wifi network.
2. Your iPhone or iPad's WiFi must be turned on and connected to the same network as the TV.
3. Local Network Permission must be granted for this app in Settings.
• RookuRemote: TV Remote Control can only connect if you are on the same wifi network as your TV device.
• For iOS 14 and above, Local Network Permission must be granted to this app. Without permission, the app could not search and connect to the TV.
• For cases of could not connect to TV, reinstall this app and reboot TV can fix most of the bugs.