Are you familiar with these situations?
* Your son is excited to play a new sport but quickly wants to quit when he doesnt do well.
* Your daughter sees her two friends at a restaurant & suddenly says no one likes her.
* Your child went to school excited about her new shirt, only to come home in tears that someone said they didnt like it.
Its tough being a kid today.
They have so much more to navigate than prior generations. School has gotten more difficult, sports are more competitive, and social media creates drama everywhere.
Our education system teaches math, science, spelling and computers but where do children learn life skills?
Who teaches them to navigate their own minds, deal with negative thoughts, overcome challenges and have confidence?
Rockstar Thinkers is an animated video series that aims to do just that. It demonstrates a healthier way of thinking.
Our videos promote emotionally balanced thinking, a growth mindset and overall well-being.
They help to remove mental obstacles that keep children stuck in negative thought patterns.
Our APP includes positive messages on Flashcards that kids can scroll through.
Children will learn:
* To modify their thoughts and get unstuck
* To change the way they see things
* The power of "yet" (growth mindset)
* To understand the many sides of their personality
* That happiness can only come from within
* To deal with anger and frustration
* What to do when things seem unfair
Our Simple & Affordable Program...
* All your child needs to do is log in from any computer, tablet or phone - and press play.
* You can watch them together, or separately. It really doesnt matter.
* The video IS the lesson. Theyre simple yet extremely impactful.
* Theyre less than 5 minutes each and theyre fun and silly so kids will enjoy them!
* Often with repetitive sayings, they naturally lend themselves to being repeated... so use them in your daily life.
Why get the Rockstar Thinkers program?
Our education system teaches math, science, spelling and computers but who teaches children life skills? Who teaches them to navigate their own minds, deal with negative thoughts, push through and have confidence?
Where else are these concepts taught, if not at home? But if youre working and juggling homework, dinners, sports, etc. chances are there isnt time.
Kids adopt their parents thinking. If parents want to truly help their kids in life, they should give them the gift of loving challenges, learning from their mistakes, enjoying challenges, trying new things and always continuing to learn.