Rock-paper-scissors is often used as a choosing method in a way similar to coin flipping, drawing straws, or throwing dice. Unlike truly random selection methods, however, rockpaperscissors can be played with a degree of skill by recognizing and exploiting non-random behavior in opponents. The opponents in this game use either a predictable choosing method, a random choosing method, or might even cheat!
- allows the player to choose rock, paper, scissors, or random during gameplay
- allows the player to select an opponent with varying choosing methods
- one opponent always chooses rock
- one opponent always chooses scissors
- one opponent almost always cheats (making it very difficult to win)
- also comes with opponents who choose randomly