Travel the galaxy in SEGAs classic platformer Ristar, now available on mobile. Play free and rediscover this SEGA gem!
Galactic tyrant Kaiser Greedy has enslaved the Valdi star system. Leaders of every planet have been brainwashed, and only you, Ristar, can free them. Use Ristars extendable limbs to swing, climb, grapple and grab your way across six planets and end Greedys grip on the galaxy!
Ristar joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- Six planets to rescue, spanning every corner of the galaxy.
- Use Ristars extendable arms to smash, grab, and grapple Greedys minions
- Battle unique bosses across all six planets
- Grab enemies to destroy them or use them to pivot through a level
- Perform shooting star attacks to kill multiple enemies at once!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
- OFFLINE PLAY
- GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH
- DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT - HID compatible controllers
- Ristar was originally intended to be a rabbit with extendible ears
- The working titles for the game included Dexstar and Feel
- The soundtrack was provided by Tomoko Sasaki, the composer of NiGHTS into Dreams...
- The game was originally released in 1995
- Developed by: SEGA
- Designer: Takumi Miyake
- Lead Artist: Yuji Uekawa
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Ristar, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.