Keep Slack out of your phone with this "send-only" Slack messaging app.
- send messages to channels and users
- send replies to messages that you previously sent
- bookmark frequently used destinations for your convenience
Not in this app:
- an endless stream of Slack messages for you to scroll through in bed
- stress that comes with bringing work into your private life
I (the developer) personally love this app. I legitimately felt a decrease in stress. I stopped constantly checking my phone for new messages, worrying about work outside of work. I could have just uninstalled Slack from my phone, but I needed to be able to contact the team in case of emergencies. Calling in sick, being late to work, reminding the team about tomorrow's meeting. These are all use cases I've experienced firsthand that kept me from removing Slack from my phone. But with this app, I can stay disconnected from work while being able to send messages to the team. I hope this app can help people like me :) Right to disconnect!