* RigFinder is a monthly subscription app ($6.99/month - 3 day Free Trial - Cancel at anytime)
* RigFinder is a mapping application which locates oil & gas drilling rigs in North Dakota - Bakken
* Search/sort by Rig Name, API Number, Well Name or Well Operator.
* Marks your Rig selection(s) on map.
* Mark as many Rigs as you would like.
* Shows all Rigs simultaneously
* Selectable Views - Road Map View or Satellite Map View
* Tap on Rig Marker and display Rig Info:
- Rig Name
- Rig Operator
- API Number
- Well Operator
- Well Name
- Legal Location
- Rig Status
* Loads Rig Info into Text Message (SMS) App
* Loads Rig Info into Email App
* Loads Rig Info into Scheduler/Calendar App, allowing you to quickly create schedules for your crews.
* Uses your phone's GPS to provide navigation directions to selected drilling rig via Google's Maps App.
* Rig database is updated weekly
* Monthly subscription app ($4.99/month - 7 day Free Trial - Cancel at anytime)
== Canceling a subscription ==
A subscription can be canceled through your Google Wallet. Link describing how to cancel a subscription:
If you experience difficulties canceling, send us an email and we will phone you and walk you through the process.
== Updating database ==
RigFinder database is updated weekly. To receive the database updates immediately, enable "Auto-update apps" in Google Play Store "Settings".
== Suggestions or Issues ==
Please email issues and/or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
== Note ==
Rig location is constantly changing. We update the RigFinder database weekly, based on data from the State of North Dakota. Occasionally, North Dakota misses the weekly update. If we were to update our database daily, we would have to charge much more than $6.99/month. Additionally, this is why we offer a 3-day free trial, giving the customer a chance to try RigFinder for free.