Rhythmic Gymnastics is a female gymnastic modality that especially develops body expressivity and is practiced with musical accompaniment and certain mobile devices, such as the rope, the maces, the ribbon, the hoop or the ball.
Rhythmic gymnastics is the art of developing, strengthening and giving flexibility to our body, through physical exercises accompanied by rhythmic music and great plastic beauty.
In this app with rhythmic exercises you will see the best tips of this dynamic rhythmic gymnastics modality.
Rhythmic gymnastics is a sports discipline that combines movements of ballet, dance and gymnastics, with the use of various elements such as maces, ball, ribbon, rope or hoop.
Rhythmic gymnastics may be the most elegant and fun thing in the world, so this modality is not really a sport that you can learn only at home, but with the videos of rhythmic gymnastics professionals of this app.
With this application to learn rhythmic gymnastics exercises you will learn:
* Rules to correctly practice rhythmic gymnastics step by step
* Recommendations for practicing rhythmic exercises
* Rhythmic gymnastics steps with tape
* Aerobic gymnastics steps
* Artistic gymnastics steps
* What is rhythmic gymnastics and what is it for?
Learning as a couple and in a group can be a lot of fun in rhythmic gymnastics.
Rhythmic gymnastics helps improve flexibility, balance and coordination, as well as strength and concentration.
Here you can find videos like:
* Free gym videos with aerobics and zumba exercises
* Gym videos for girls
* Videos of artistic gymnastics and rhythmic gymnastics
* Rhythmic gymnastics tutorials from scratch
* Artistic gymnastics videos
* Rhythmic gymnastics training
* Rhythmic gymnastics online
* Aerobic gymnastics exercises for children
You can also share the videos you like most about the rhythmic exercises of this free app.