Respiratory Therapist MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
The Certified Respiratory Therapist Exam (CRT) is an exam for entry-level respiratory therapists. Successful performance on the exam leads to the CRT designation, which is a voluntary certification credential. Certification can be used by respiratory therapists to demonstrate to current and future employers their dedication to their career as well as a high level of competency in respiratory therapy. The certification is administered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
The CRT test is comprised of 160 multiple-choice questions that cover clinical data, therapeutic procedures and equipment. Twenty questions are pretest questions. Test questions will focus on the ability of the test taker to recall, apply and analyze information. Three hours are allotted for completion of the exam. CRT exam sections include:
- Patient data evaluation and recommendations (26 questions)
- Equipment manipulation, infection control and quality control (29 questions)
- Initiation and modification of therapeutic procedures (85 questions)
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.