Reserve Forecast is the best way to determine future financial requirements for your community. Combines, together, both "reserve" requirements and operation expenses, thus allowing to specify the monthly fees required to meet both financial needs. Provides several reports and charts to better determine your needs for now and up to 30 years in the future.
Reserve Forecast key features include:
- Define your community.
- Buildings and Units.
- Specify the fee types. Usually associated with the type of construction.
It's here that you specify the current income from fees by type and project these fees using a percentage or enter the future values for each year. You can, also, enter the income required for each year and calculate the fee requirements by the percentage of ownership.
- Specify the operation expenses paid annually like landscaping, snow removal, insurance, etc. and specify an annual growth rate.
- Specify the maintenance/repair schedule by site (clubhouse, pool, roads, etc.) and by building (siding, roofs, etc.). And each growth factor for each.
- Optionally, specify user IDs and passwords required for access to this application.
- Analysis: Reports, Charts - may specify number of years to display.