* 2016.02.29: We released new CK-based engine to crowdsource experiments and focus open, collaborative and reproducible science rather than just publishing: http://cTuning.org/crowd-results
* 2015.11.11: CK engine for paper title generator has been improved (adding probabilities to select parts of the title)
Academic promotion is often based on a number of publications rather than quality, novelty and reproducibility of the research results. Therefore, we created this application to automatically generate titles for possible research papers in computer engineering to help our fellow researchers ;) ...
Alternatively, you may be interested to check out our long-term initiatives to enable truly collaborative, systematic and reproducible computer systems' research and experimentation with a focus on artifact sharing and public discussions:
* Artifact evaluation for conference and journals (sharing and validating code and data along with publications):
* Open SDK for collaborative and reproducible experimentation & interactive articles:
* Our examples of live and reproducible articles (gradually updated based on the community feedback):
* New publication model with community-driven reviewing of papers and artifacts: