The app's purpose was to guide students through the major research steps "on the go" as well as support the students' information literacy needs in a mobile learning environment.Features included choosing a research topic, accessing digital library resources, generating citations, and evaluating resources. Students had the ability to save the results of the session in a report and emailing a copy of the report to the library for further assistance. The app was tested internally by librarians and by representative samples of the student populations.
- Choosing a research topic with auto-suggested topics
- Accessing digital library resources
- Generating citations
- Evaluating resources
- Students had the ability to save the results of the session in a report
- Emailing a copy of the report to the library for further assistance
- ACRL Guideline, Standards and Framework
- Citation Engine (Book, Journal, and Website)
- Scoring System based on CRAAP Test
- Standardized List of Topics
- Ubiquitous access to library resources
Find, download, and install iOS apps safely from the App Store
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.