A FREE Lite version is available for compatibility testing. Look for "Remuda Lite" in the Play Store.
Finally, an App for your USB guitar amplifier! Remuda provides complete "deep" editing of all Presets, Effects, and Amplifiers. Direct mode allows drag and drop re-ordering of presets. Performance mode lets you build a complete "set list" of song-by-song Presets, with multiple presets per song. Requires Android version 3.1 or later and a USB OTG (On-The-Go) adapter/cable to connect your Tablet or Smartphone to the amplifier.
- Supports Fender Mustang I, II,III, IV, and V (v.1 & v.2) and Mustang Floor series amplifiers.
- Requires USB OTG adapter/cable for connection to amplifier.
- Drag & Drop preset re-ordering.
- Preset deep editing. Edit all parameters of all effects and amplifier simulations.
- Edit the Preset Signal Chain using Drag & Drop
- Performance Mode designed for gigging musicians. Set up complete "sets" of multiple Presets.
- Import .FUSE preset definitions.
- Supports wireless operation using Bluetooth to connect to a second Android device.
- Access the Amplifier's built-in tuner with on-screen tuner display.
- Set a Start-up preset of your choice.
- Effect "Memory" remembers how you like your effects and amplifiers to be set when added to a Preset.
- Dynamic mapping of Quick Access presets in performance mode.
- Preset and Performance Back up and Restore.
- Performance Mode and Direct modes can be "locked" to avoid "fat finger" errors.
- Supports EXP-1 Expression pedal on Fender Mustang III/IV/V amplifiers.
- Includes comprehensive in-app Help Document.
Remuda is the only known App designed to "talk" to Fender Mustang USB guitar amps. Regularly updated and supported by a guitar playing programmer.
Fender and Mustang are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation and their use herein is solely to identify the specific USB guitar amplifiers with which Remuda is compatible. No endorsement of this product by Fender Musical Instruments Corporation should be inferred nor is any implied.
New in 1.7.6
- Updated to latest (26) SDK required dropping support for API < 14
New in 1.7.5
- Updated Performance mode layout to optimize space.
- Modified all Direct Mode editing screens to match Preset Mode behavior.
- Added Preset Import, Export, and Revert to Direct Mode preset editing.
- Fixed a bug or two leading to occasional crashes.
New in 1.7.4
- Added Tap Tempo setting for time-based parameters.
- Fixed missing spaces in Help file.
- Increased Parameter display precision